Each day, Amazon sponsors the Free App of the Day – Amazon’s free App of the Day can be utilized on a Kindle Fire and Android-based smartphones and tablet computers, and the app can be a game, utility, or who knows? Each app is offered free for 24 hours and, after that period is over it goes back to paid status and a new app is the Free App of the Day.
Today’s Free App of the Day is It’s Done! , and this app is normally $2.99 in the Amazon App Store but is free for today only.
Here is the app’s description from the Amazon App Store website:
It’s Done! helps you recall later the routine tasks you do now. Did you remember to lock the door? Turn off the stove? Take your vitamin? It’s Done! gives you perfect recall of completed tasks. So when that uneasy thought occurs, “Did I remember to…?”, It’s Done! helps you confidently confirm the task is done. No need to check or re-check. No worries at all.
It’s Done! is the perfect app for occasional forgetfulness. It’s also ideal for those with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, or other medical issues. People around the world with Alzheimer’s, ADD/ADHD, and OCD love the app. And baby-boomers everywhere are glad they remembered to buy it!
Here’s how it works: Fifteen minutes after you leave the house, you think, “Did I turn off the stove?” Rather than run back home to check, simply look at your It’s Done! app. The check mark you made when you turned off the stove confirms it’s done. If there’s no check-mark, you better go back. It’s Done! just saved your day from disaster.
Unlike complicated calendar or task apps, It’s Done! is quick and easy, letting you instantly recall every routine task you performed. It’s Done! is the perfect app for anyone who’s ever forgotten anything. It’s also ideal for those suffer with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, or other medical-related conditions.
It’s Done! can even notify others by text or email that a task is done. Rest easy that mom took her medicine or the kids locked the door.
It’s Done! app has a beautiful user interface that’s super helpful and highly intuitive:
Choose from 40 everyday tasks in the Task Library or create your own. Pre-loaded tasks include:
-Lock back/front door
-Turn off stove
-Take morning/evening medication
-Feed the cat/dog
-Close garage door
-Lock the car
-Turn off iron
-And many more…
• Set up tasks to repeat daily or at scheduled intervals.
• Each completed task is confirmed with a date/time stamp and stored in the app’s history.
• Un-checking a task allows it to be check-marked “done” again with a new date/time stamp. Useful for tasks that need to be done multiple times in a day.
• Check-mark “click” sound and accompanying vibration (on smartphones) provide audible and tactile memory cues that a task is done.
• Conveniently categorize and prioritize tasks according to type and importance.
• Automatically sends text and/or email confirmation of task completion to others.
• Handy reminder alarm for time-sensitive tasks (take medicine at 9 A.M., etc.).
• Readily attachable notes for additional task information.
• App opens quickly to current day’s task list. Easy navigation by day and date allows review of past tasks completed or future tasks scheduled.
Looking for more – or a more reliable – source of free books for your Kindle? You can check out my book, Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them, if you click here or type in http://smarturl.it/fkb into your web browser!
Download the Free Kindle Books and Tips blog app for your Kindle Fire or Android-based smartphone or tablet – for free, of course – by clicking here or type in http://smarturl.it/fkbtfreeapp into your computer’s web browser from the Amazon App Store or click here or type in http://bit.ly/fkbtgoogle into your computer’s web browser for the Google App Store.